Refreshed TEACH website
Learning and teaching resources enhanced with TEACH website relaunch.
The content on our TEACH website has been refreshed and expanded to ensure it provides accurate and relevant information to support the learning and teaching mission at Macquarie. New and updated content is included in the following sections:
- Teaching@Macquarie – Presents the strategic direction of learning and teaching, details on how to access support for new and current teaching staff, an overview of the teaching spaces and key terminology.
- Quick links for teaching – Outlines essential web links in one place including information on learning and teaching support teams in Faculties/MUIC and library support for teaching.
- Technologies and tools – Information on the tools and technologies available to support teaching activities.
- Supporting students – A comprehensive account on the wide range of support services available for students.
- Keep up to date – Learning and teaching news and events including the TECHE blog and contacts for staff in the learning and teaching portfolio.
“I’d like to thank all the staff who provided feedback during the initial consultation phase, wrote new content or contributed in some way to the development of the revitalised website,” says Professor Dominique Parrish, Pro-Vice Chancellor (Learning and Teaching). “Without the efforts of staff across the University, this project could not have been completed so efficiently and effectively. I’m sure everyone in our learning and teaching community will appreciate this informative revitalised resource.”
Share your photo of learning and teaching and you could win a $100 Booktopia voucher
Staff are invited to submit photos that encapsulate learning and teaching at Macquarie. This could be a photo of a staff member teaching, a learning space, innovative learning technology or learning in action. Please be creative! The best photo will be used on the TEACH website and a $100 Booktopia gift voucher given to the winner.
Staff are invited to submit their entries in jpeg format (min size 500KB) to LTfeedback@mq.edu.au and the deadline for photos is Friday 26 February. Winner to be chosen by the Pro Vice-Chancellor (Learning and Teaching) and announced in the 9 March edition of This Week. Note: Please ensure you have the consent of people featured in the photo for it to be used on the website.
We welcome additional feedback from staff on the TEACH website via LTfeedback@mq.edu.au